The volume and speed of change is affecting financial services and banking. Bank executives have many challenging decisions. Adding to the rapidly transforming backdrop is pressure from these pivotal categories:
- Innovative products and services
- Fintech competitors and partners
- Pressure on the margin and fees
- Regulatory – compliance and risk
- Bank consolidation
- Loan growth
- Branch redesign
Today’s forms of banking no longer apply and business of banking is more perplexing than ever. What can a bank executive do to plan for the future?
These strategic bank questions and many others questions are what Paul Schaus, CEO/President, CCG Catalyst, has explored. Paul tasked Project Catalyst to create the Catalyst Summit for bank executives. Curriculum created will educate bank executives about the new strategies to navigate the kaleidoscopic landscape.
The Catalyst Summit puts a spotlight on these questions and several other questions that bank executives have, by focusing on new forms of strategy. Project Catalyst created an exclusive educational experience to explore disruptors and challenges and take a fresh approach to strategic thinking to prepare bank executives for the next generation of banking!
Catalyst Summit: Evolution of Banking Now into Tomorrow, engages bank executives with strategies to transform bank’s business, promote new thinking, and spark transformation. This two day exclusive event’s for bank executives has a compelling agenda:
Day One inspires transformation, new forms of strategic planning combining design thinking to manage the velocity of change.
Day Two bank executives meet early stage fintech companies, to validate the merits of their business.
- Paul Schaus, President / CEO, CCG Catalyst
- Joe Bartolotta, Executive Vice President/Director of Strategic Partnerships, Eastern Bank
- Alan M. Riegler, Americas Director, Business Solutions Group – Banking, Misys
- Michael Dooijes, Executive Director, Head/Ventures/Innovation, Rabobank
- Richard Levin, Shareholder and Chair of the FinTech and Regulation Team at Polsinelli PC
Why attend the Catalyst Summit:
- Contribute to discussions by leading industry speakers
- Engage in fresh curriculum and design thinking to apply your bank’s business strategy
- Absorb timely topics on consolidation, acquisitions and mergers
- Learn about segment and niche banking
- Participate in executive working sessions infused with ideas
- Help early stage fintech companies with keen advise
Bank executives including CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, Strategy Officer, Innovation Officer, and Administrative Officer are attending.
October 6 & 7, 2016
JOIN US, OCTOBER 6 AND 7, 2016 IN PHOENIX, AZ FOR
CATALYST SUMMIT ’16: EVOLUTION OF BANKING NOW INTO TOMORROW
Transforming the business of banking and shaping the future for banks
For more information on the Catalyst Summit ’16 please contact Tery Spataro, EVP and Director of Innovation at email@example.com or +1 602-283-1093