Process improvement involves the business practice of identifying, analyzing and improving existing business processes to optimize performance, meet best practice standards or simply improve quality and the user experience for customers and end-users.
- Revenue Generation
- Retail / Branches
- Digital Channels
- Call Center
- Loan / Deposit Operations
Process improvement can have several different names such as business process management (BPM), business process improvement (BPI), business process re-engineering, continual improvement process (CIP), to name a few. Regardless of the nomenclature, they all pursue the same goal: to minimize errors, reduce waste, improve productivity, and streamline efficiency.
Well run banks and credit unions, have top-performing administrative & operational functions that help enable their broader business strategy and objectives. CCG Catalyst’s experience, optimizing within each A&O function creates improvement but is rarely enough to reach full potential. The biggest gains come from looking within and across all functions and fundamentally changing the way people work together to deliver the highest value to the bank or credit union.
To create lasting improvements in efficiency and effectiveness, we help our clients focus on getting four things right:
- The Business Strategy supported by the correct support functions
- The service portfolio and service levels aligned with business needs
- The optimal service delivery model
- The right people, processes, and systems
- We are driven by your strategy. Every bank is unique in what you bring to market. Our process supports your business strategy and put in place a “Best Practice” that is designed for your bank.
- We focus on effectiveness and efficiency versus just cutting costs. Instead of starting with what functions are doing, we start with what customers want.
- We tackle both the function-specific improvement opportunities and the deeper structural issues. These often cut across functions and involve processes, systems, and culture.
- We do not streamline processes. We change how the work is done. We offer customized solutions using multiple levers and tools to create larger and faster results that are sustained over time.