Changing core vendors is a major undertaking and should only be undertaken if your current business strategy is not being supported by your bank’s core solution. We advise your bank on what is the right solution which can make the difference between employing technology effectively and profitably. We take this seriously, if we provide the wrong advice we are placing the bank’s capital, time, and reputation unnecessarily at risk.
Replacing your bank’s core vendor solution is a complex, costly and risky operation, affecting the whole organization for many years ahead. For this reason, it is imperative to select and shape a core banking platform that not only suits the current and future needs of the bank, but also best fits and benefits the organization as a whole.
CCG Catalyst provides the industry’s most comprehensive core evaluation process.
A few of our key differentiators in our service include:
- Current State: In any systems evaluation project, perhaps the most critical activity is to evaluate the current operating environment, identify the Bank’s unique process, system requirements and functionality for the desired end-state that support the bank’s business strategy.
- Cloud based RFP/RFI: CCG Evaluator™ our tool to assist banks with their vendor decision-making process and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of technology or services provided by vendor solutions.
- Automated Selection/Scoring: CCG Catalyst is the only consulting firm with an automated scoring process. Each member of the selection team provides input into the selection as they individually grade the performance and functionality of the vendors, and the final data generated by the scoring engine (weighted) ensures that all vendors are being graded on identical selection criteria.
- Methodology: CCG Catalyst’s system selection practice is a strategy-centered approach that is unique to the industry. We provide advice, leadership and recommendations to you and your team during every step of the process.
- Expertise: CCG Catalyst’s senior consultant will be a subject matter expert with extensive experience in the evaluation process, deep knowledge of all the vendors and related ancillary products and have the necessary senior banking experience. Our advisor will lead your through our methodology and be with for every step of the process.
In summary, identifying the correct processing solution and vendor for your bank is the difference between employing technology effectively and profitably and placing capital, time, and reputation unnecessarily at risk. Make the right choice and everyone benefits over the term of the new relationship. Make the wrong choice, and the negative effects can reverberate throughout, from service quality to regulatory compliance and ultimately, to the bottom line.